Family Law Cases
Click on any of the links below for more information:
- Family Law Case Management Plan
- Civil Discovery Guidelines
- Family Law Filing Fees
- Family Law Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Programs & Services
- Application for fee waiver for Family Services
- Self Help - Family Law Self Help Center
- Uncontested Divorce Hearings before a Standing Examiner - Uncontested Divorce Hearing before a Standing Examiner fee is $150 per hearing. NOTICE: Please be aware that the Standing Examiner Fee will be increased from $150.00 to $200.00 effective January 1, 2016.
- Other Court Services In Family Law Cases
- Scheduling Conferences: Understanding and Preparing for the Family Law Scheduling Conference
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Programs (ADR)
Parent Education - Family Law Orientation Workshop (FLOW)
- ONLINE Parenting Program (If ordered to the Online Parenting Program)
- Instrucciones de Registro
- Parent Education - Family Law Orientation Workshop Program Information
- Sample Parenting Plan (requires adobe acrobat)
Family Law Forms Online
Maryland Family Law Forms Available On Line - If you need assistance completing the form(s), you can visit the Family Law Self Help Center in the Circuit Courthouse. Other services are available including:
- Family Law Hotline and the Legal Forms Helpline operated by the Women's Law Center of Maryland.
- Legal Aid Bureau, Inc.
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service, Inc.
- Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland, Inc.
- Calculate Child Support Guidelines
- Recommended Language for Child Support Orders to Obtain an Earnings Withholding Order
If you have specific questions, please visit the Family Law Self Help Center.